Request for drawing files

This form is for requesting PDF and/or CAD files. It is for all external consultants engaged by a Northern Territory Government (NTG) department/client.

Before you fill in the form

Access to some of the client data requires a PF166 Police Clearance.

If both the requestor and the NTG Project Officer do not have a PF166 Police Clearance for data owned by Police Fire and Emergency Services, do not complete this form. You may apply for a PF166 by attending in person to Safe NT, 37 Woods Street, Darwin.

Note: You must describe clearly the information required and the purpose for which it is to be used. Include any reference to a NTG project and any other information that will assist the delegate in assessing your request. If you want to pass this information onto a third party, you must declare this.

The delegate in response will either approve or reject your request, Technical Records will receive instruction from the delegate.

If this request is in relation to a tender you are applying for and require additional information, do not complete this form, contact the Technical Officer on the tender.

NTG department/clientPolice clearance required
Darwin Port CorporationNo
Department of Attorney General and JusticeYes
Department of Corporate and Information ServicesNo
Department of EducationNo
Department of Environment and Natural ResourcesNo
Department of Health > Central Australian Health Service - Alice and Tennant HospitalsNo
Department of Health > Top End Health Service - Darwin, Palmerston, Gove HospitalsNo
Department of Health > Top End Health Service - Katherine Hospital 00468No
Department of Health > All other Health assetsNo
Department of Local Government, Housing and Community DevelopmentNo
Department of Infrastructure Planning and Logistics > InfrastructureNo
Department of Infrastructure Planning and Logistics > Transport assetsNo
Department of Infrastructure Planning and Logistics > All other assetsNo
Department of Legislative AssemblyNo
Department of Primary Industry and ResourcesNo
Department of the Chief MinisterYes
Department of Tourism, Sport and Culture > Arts and MuseumsNo
Department of Tourism, Sport and Culture > Darwin Waterfront CorporationNo
Department of Tourism, Sport and Culture > HeritageNo
Department of Tourism, Sport and Culture > Parks and WildlifeNo
Department of Tourism, Sport and Culture > Sport Recreation and RacingNo
Department of Trade Business and InnovationNo
Land Development CorporationNo
Police Fire and Emergency ServicesYes
Territory FamiliesNo
Territory Wildlife ParksNo

If you need assistance

If you need help to fill in the form, contact the Technical Records team by calling 08 8924 7371.

Fill in the form

Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
Select the department that owns the asset. It is important that you choose the correct asset owner/occupant.
Were you engaged by an NTG department/client? *
Drawing type Please note this is not for Power and Water clients, they must contact their PWC project officer to request files.
File types required *
Architect, Bridges, Civil, Electrical, Fire, Hydraulic, Mechanical, Services, Sewerage, Structural, Traffic, Water
Region *
eg Moil, Yulara, Victoria Highway
eg 00123, 00055b1a, R0001, BD026
Find out the building asset number on the BAMS website
Does the project officer have PF166 Security Clearance?
Ensure there are no spaces in the email address including at the end.
Drawings distribution Are the drawing being distributed to a third party?
Deed of confidentiality Has the third party signed a deed of confidentiality?
Does the requestor have PF166 security clearance
Describe your role.

Last updated: 04 June 2020

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.