Technical Records manages the Northern Territory Government technical drawings database which contains most information related to construction of government owned buildings in the Territory. Information is available to contractors, consultants and other interested parties.
Technical Requirements Manual – March 26 2019
The document has been updated to include service enhancements, Book mark this document NTG Technical Drawings Part 1 – Requirements for Technical Records Management
Revit Title Block – March 26 2019
Although it is not a requirement to supply Revit files, Technical Records acknowledges that many Consultants use it. We decided to make title blocks if you wish to use them.
The below forms can be used to submit drawing number requests and requests for PDF and CAD files.
- drawing number request - building
- drawing number request - road
- request PDF and CAD files - all disciplines
- request for secured PDF and CAD files – restricted client list
- drawing number request - DIPL / PWC Project
- request for PDF and CAD Files – Private Development Road Corridor
For all Power and Water Corporation or Territory Generation requests, please contact their relevant Project Officers.
Manual and Title Blocks
- NTG Technical Drawings Part 1 – Requirements for Technical Records Management
- NTG CAD title blocks – Sept 2016
- NTG TR Revit 2019 Title Blocks
- request a drawing number (building or roads)
- prepare drawings for tender
- what files are deliverable at tender
- when to eTransmit
- AutoCad etransmit
- embed an image into CAD
Know the process
File Transfer Service
- audit LISP routine
- separate drawings using a LISP routine
- separate pdf file using a script
- as constructed stamp
If you need information or assistance regarding technical records contact the Manager Technical Records either by:
- Phone: 08 89 247 371
- The Manager, Technical Records, Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics, PO Box 61, Palmerston NT 0831
Last updated: 29 March 2019