New residential land: report on sales contracts
The report on sales contracts provides a snapshot of pre-sales evidence for new residential land in Greenfield subdivisions in the Greater Darwin area.
The report provides more timely information on the demand for residential land than traditional sources of sales data which is based on settlements, rather than contracts.
This report is compiled based on sales evidence provided to the Department of Lands, Planning and the Environment by residential land developers, with the cooperation and support of the Urban Development Institute of Australia NT.
This report is published on a quarterly basis.
- March quarter – January, February and March PDF, 573.28 KB
- June quarter – April, May and June PDF, 1810.85 KB
- September quarter – July, August and September PDF, 693.1 KB
- December quarter – October, November and December PDF, 695.48 KB
- March quarter – January, February and March PDF, 760.64 KB
- June quarter – April, May and June PDF, 758.79 KB
- September quarter – July, August and September PDF, 759.6 KB
- December quarter – October, November, December PDF, 794.38 KB
Last updated: 05 August 2016