Myilly Point - Landscaping and Playground
- Myilly Point Asbestos Remediation April 2020
- Myilly Point - Asbestos investigation
- Creating Jobs: Playground Precinct at Myilly Point for Top End Families - Media Release - May 2019
Northern Territory Government has committed to creating cool active spaces at Myilly Point.
The new Myilly Point playground precinct will comprise a youth zone and an adventure play zone:
- the youth zone will provide:
- a basketball half court
- skate area
- tropical landscaping
- the adventure play zone will provide:
- shaded play equipment
- active climbing areas
- balance beams
Additionally, Myilly Point will have:
- shaded central picnic area, with barbeques, facilities for food vans and amenities
- one kilometre looped walking and running track
- one mile (1.6 kilometres) walking and running track
- outdoor exercise stations.
This project will enable broader development of the site at a later time.
Work on asbestos remediation at the playground precinct site will start in May 2020 and will be complete by the end of July 2020, which will enable work on the playground precinct to proceed.
Project Director: Lyle Hebb
Phone: 8946 5218
Last updated: 22 May 2020
Share this page: