Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
Draft Commercial Passenger Vehicle Maintenance Standards
As part of the new regulatory model announced by the Northern Territory Government on 28 April 2017, the focus for commercial passenger vehicle (CPV) maintenance standards will primarily have a safety focus now.
Draft documents for each CPV category have been prepared to align with the new direction of Government.
You are invited to review and provide comment on the proposed draft documents
To view the draft vehicle standards please click on the links below:
- Private Hire Cars and Limousines
- Tourist Vehicles
- Passenger Buses
- Special Function Vehicles
The current maintenance standards can be found on the Northern Territory Government website.
The closing date for comments is 6 October 2017.
You can provide comments by one of the following options:
1. Insert comments in the Comments Form for each of the draft documents.
2. Email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Write your comments to the CPV Reform Manager, Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics, GPO Box 2520, Darwin NT 0801
To review all consultation documents available for comment please visit Commercial Passenger Vehicle Reforms Consultation Papers.
Last updated: 14 September 2017