Draft Ridesharing Commercial Vehicle Licence

Once a person has been approved to use a vehicle to undertake ridesharing transport services in the Northern Territory, they are granted a licence to operate. This licence is called a Commercial Vehicle Licence (CVL) and has a list of licence conditions the vehicle owner is required to meet.

The draft template for a Rideshare Commercial Vehicle Licence (667.5 kb) is now available for download. 


The closing date for comments has passed.

To review all consultation documents available for comment please visit Commercial Passenger Vehicle Reforms Consultation Papers. Please note the closing date for comments has passed.

Last updated: 09 October 2017