Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
Ridesharing Transport Services
The Northern Territory Government has announced that later this year a regulatory model will be implemented to accommodate point-to-point ridesharing transport services, while ensuring a level playing field for the current Commercial Passenger Vehicle industry.
For more detailed information, please visit the below:
- Overview of the new Regulatory Model
- New Licence Fees and $1 Per Trip Levy
- Government’s 5 Point Plan to bring Ridesharing to the Territory
- Ridesharing Steering Committee
Consultation Papers for Comment
Draft regulations with explanatory notes and an information bulletin have been prepared for review and comment. To view these draft documents please click on the links below:
- Draft Ridesharing Regulations
- Explanatory Notes on the Draft Regulations
- Draft Information Bulletin CPV23 – Ridesharing Licence
- Draft Ridesharing Commercial Vehicle Licence
To review all consultation documents available for comment please visit Commercial Passenger Vehicle Reforms Consultation Papers.
Last updated: 14 September 2017